Now a days the trend of interviews is changing, today the companies use different ways to take the interviews such as, video conferencing and telephonic interviews. Companies prefer to take phone interview of the candidates those are far away from the city. These things are done to select the deserving candidate. Such interviews are also as important as the personal interviews. When you got such opportunity then you need to be a little bit preparation to face such interviews. During these interviews many things are counted such as
- Your confidence: when a person is interviewed through telephonic interview then this is the confidence of the person which can be felt first. So to maintain the confidence level is important during these interviews. When any question is asked, the interviewer can be impressed by a confident voice.
- Your qualification is also asked, you can answer this question by giving a complete description in a well organized manner.
- If you are asked about your experience then you can give detail about that too. If you are fresher then clearly describe that.
- You can also talk about your achievements in the previous job such as you was a team leader or your important presentation etc. it will leave a good impact on the interviewer. You can impress the interviewer by your solid achievements.
- Sometimes it is also asked that what you know about the company. To answer this question a prior knowledge about the company is important. So when you are asked with such question then you can talk about in which the company deals and what are the objectives of the company? What is the total turnover etc. if the company was in the news recently then you can talk about that too.
- In the telephonic interviews it is the style of your speaking that can make or destroy the opportunity. So a warm and good sense of speaking is necessary. You can impress the interviewer with the way of your communication.
- The communication skills are also tested in phone interview. Every company wants such employs that can create an atmosphere of harmony by their communication. Today communication skills are mainly tested in big organizations because such skills not only affect the daily work of the company but also increase the business by communicating well with the customers.
- During phone interview , it is also asked that why you want to work with our company then you can say that you are impressed with the growth of the company and want to be a part of this. It will leave a good impact on the interviewer.
Such points are highly important in telephonic interviews. If these things are kept in mind then you can easily impress the interviewer. So next time, when you get such opportunity think about these points too. For more information on phone interview please visit :[www.interviewsuccessformula.com]